This week, we have Emily!
If you're a sporty girl who likes to feel comfortable on your everyday life, then you're like Emily!
And if, when going out at night with your girls, you like to dress up a bit and feel all feminine and fierce, but still like to keep it simple, the you are totally like Emily!!
The two outfits I have for you today were thought exactly for each of those occasions!
Here they are!
- For this very simple outfit, start by finding a pair of dark-wash boyfriend jeans, like these from Uniqlo.
- For the top part, I wasn't able to find something in similar colors, but I found similar products that will do the same effect. Basically, what you want to do is find a loose top you like. Then, find a simple thin cami in one of the colors that your top has. In this case, I chose this really cute Forever21 top with a UK flag and a Hello Kitty face. The best choices for the cami color, in my opinion, are yellow or blue, because they're the colors that are less visible on the top. I chose yellow (the cami is also from Forever21) because it is the hardest to notice and gives some originality to the look. If I chose grey or white, those colors would be too overwhelming and would make the look very boring.
Go Out (Nighttime) Outfit:
- To get this super sexy night look, start by finding a pair of distressed denim shorts, like these from River Island, and a black belt, like this one from Miss Selfridge.
- For the top part, find a simple white button up top (Yesstyle) and an edgy looking black leather vest.
- Now for the killer part of the outfit, the boots! The ones I found are from Aldo.
- And for accessories, you're gonna need black fingerless leather gloves (Modekungen), spiky bracelets (Topshop) and black and silver long necklaces (all from Forever21).
And that's it! Now you can look as practical, comfy and cute as Emily Fields!!
Hope you enjoyed!
Remember to come back next week for the last post of my "Dress Like... PLL Edition" on Hanna!
Follow me on twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999 ), check my other blogs ( http://sometimesinalifeofateenagegirl.blogspot.pt/ and http://ellasblogaetc.blogspot.pt/ ) and my YouTube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos )!
Hearts Hugs and Kisses