Saturday, April 21, 2012

Outfit Ideia

Hey guys!! Long time, no see!! I'm sory about that!

But I'm back and today I'll be doing another Outfit Idea post.

Today I was in the mood for doing a Spring date outfit!! So that's what I'm gonna do :D


First, start with a very simple piece with a fun and feminine twist, like this top with some lace details from American Eagle:


Then, add a romantic touch with this super cute flowery skirt from Urban Outfitters:


If it is still a little chilly, add a pretty cardigan in pink/peachy tones, to keep the romantic and feminine vibe. This one is from Foever21:


For accessories, use a feather necklace to add a little bit of a boho/ethnic feel, one pair of little and feminine studs, some simple bangles and a pretty ring (all from Forever21). You choose if you wanna wear all this acessories at the same time or just one or two. It's up to you!


For shoes, I found two options: one more casual and one more daring.

The casual ones are these white Oxfords from Steve Madden (called BANX):

The ones that go for the most daring side are these wedges, also from Steve Madden (called MANNGO):

As far as makeup, I would go with a very neutral look (brown and bronzy eyeshadows, big lashes, very neutral cheeks and lips). I would not go for pinks becouse you already have a lot of those going on in your outfit!

For hair I would probably just wear it down, straight or with loose curls, like in these pictures of Bethany, aka MacBarbie07 (check her amazing beauty and fashion videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/Macbarbie07/videos):




So yeah, that was my Outfit Idea for a Spring date!


Hope you liked it! Leave me a comment saying what other occasions you would like me to do an "Outfit Idea" for!
So... I guess that's it!

Oh and, BTW, follow me on twitter (@Ella9999 https://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999) and check my youtube covers (http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos)


Thanks for reading!!


Hearts Hugs and Kisses.

With love,
Ella <3




No comments:

Post a Comment