Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Product Review!!!!

Hey everyone!!

So today I have a review on the Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment.





Packaging:

Simple and functional, it isn't specially beautiful or cute or anything, but it's practical and easy to carry around! Pretty most other drugstore products of this kind.

I'll give it an 7 out of 10.



Pigmentation:

The eyeshadows are very pigmented, you don't have to apply tons to see an evident color. It's very opaque and true to what you think it'll be when you see it in the package.

I'll give it a 10 out of 10!!



Lasting power:

The shadows have a good lasting power, even though it's not amazing. But if you use a nice primer before they might last you almost all day.

I'll give it a 6 out of 10.



Price vs Quality:

The product is very good quality, and it's crazy affordable!

I'll give it a 10 out of 10!




Final Review:

I really love this product! They eyeshadows are beautiful, very very pigmented and last long enough, mostly if you use eye primer.
Plus, it's so cheap! You get a great product for a very low price.
I really recommend this product!

My final review is 8 out of 10, the product is really good but the packaging isn't anything special, even though it does it's job well, and the lasting power isn't brilliant.
Still, great product.





Ok guys, I hope you enjoyed this post!!



Have you ever tried the Wet 'n Wild trios? What do you think?

Let me know in the comments!!



My links:

Blogs:
It's A Fashionable Life
Randomly Random - My Life
Sometimes In a Life Of a Teenage Girl

YouTube:
Main Channel
Vlog Channel

Twitter:
Personal
EllaAndCate

Instagram:
Personal
EllaAndCate



Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment