Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Kitty!!!!


Hey guys!!

So, since Halloween is coming really soon (which I'm super exited about, since Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year!), I decided that I should totally film a look for it!!

I went out trying to find some costume or accessory that would inspire me, and I found these adorable cat years from Primark!
Since I love cats, I thought it was just perfect!!!!

But then I faced a choice: should I be an adorable kitty, or a fierce kitty?

And after thinking a while I just figured... Why not do both??

So that's what I did!!!



Here's my Good Kitty, Bad Kitty Halloween makeup look!!








Did you guys like it??

What are you going to be this Halloween?
And are you going to a party, or just going on a Trick or Treat session??

Let me now on the comments below!!





Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
Ella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment