Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Outfit Of The Day

Hey guys!!

So today I thought I would do something I actually don't think I've done before, and show you my outfit of the day!!


Today I have a interview, so I wanted to look put together and proper, but still have my own twist on things.





My blouse (which is the focus point of this look) is from Primark, and I have to say I'm crazy obsessed with this blouse!! I love the collar, and the color block, and the material, and... everything!!





My pants are from New Yorker.
They're my favorite pants ever!! I love that they're black (which looks good with anything and everything! Plus you might have already realized... I like black A LOT), they are super comfortable and they fit me perfectly!





My shoes are also from Primark, and they are pretty much my version of a proper nice shoe!
Usually you'd wear heels or maybe some ballet flats to a job interview, but since I will have to walk quite a bit and ballet flats really don't suit me, I decided to add my own twist on things and go for these creepers!
They're still classy looking and pretty basic, mostly because they are all black, but they give a much more modern and trendy vibe, and may a say a bit of a punk/grunge/goth vibe, which I LOVE!!!






So yeah guys, that's my look for today!



Did you like it?
Would you wear it?
What would you change?
What are you wearing today??

Let me know in the comments!!




Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment