Friday, February 3, 2012

Colour Yourself: Put on some Purple!

Today I woke up in the morning and I couldn't decide what to wear (as always!!). Then I spotted my purple jeans and I was like "THERE!".

I know this sounds very wierd but that's what inspired me to do a post on one of my favourite colours: PURPLE!!

There are lots of shades of puple, you have the darker ones, the lighter....

It's a great colour to have in your wardrobe all year becouse it fits in every season!! You can wear it in summer, probably lighter shades of puple, and give your outfit a fun look or you can wear a darker shade on winter, which darkens your look up but it still makes it fun!!

Here's some fun purple pieces of clothing:



This dress has a very feminine cut, and that detail on the shoulder makes it very romantic. Perfect for a date ;-)




This is a very flowing top with a very fun texture that's perfect for your rocking everyday outfits!



This is another very fun top that will make your spring/summer outfits shine and leave evryone open mouthed!



This is an AMAZING pair of denim jeans! They are fun and bold but still casual!! I'm in love with them!




Now into accessories, this is a very pretty, fiminine and "vintagy" pair of earing that will make your make your look very romantic!! A perfect pair to use with the dress I showed in the beginning ;-)

All the things above are from Forever 21.




Ok! Now here's the shoes! This one is an amazing shoe for a party outfit or a bold detail on an everyday outfit! It's from Steve Madden and it's called KYRAA.



This are another very versatile pair that will glam up your looks! It's also from Steve Madden and it's called BEASST.



Last but not least MAKE UP!! For lips, this is one of my personal favourite bold lip colours (sory about the quality of the photo, had to take one myself), it's MAC's Rebel lipstick. It's very bold but if you are willing to dare that much, go for it! If you want to wear it but not on a everyday basis, just wear it to any party (which is what I do!) :-D



For eyeshadow (sory about the picture again but I couldn't find a better one do I had to use mine!) I love Heapcat by MAC. It's a very pretty and pigmented eyeshadow and it looks amazing! I good tip to give your everyday looks a little bit more if boldness is taking a coloured eyeshadow, like this one, and use it in your bottom lash line to give it some colour!



Ok so there's some ideas on how you can turn your puple obsession into the best fashion and beauty trend ever!! ;-)

Comment telling me what othe colour I should make a post on!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I know I've been away for a while but I'm still full of tests and it's very hard to get a hold of everything, but I promise I'll make it up to you guys ;-D


Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment